Terms for using Safe Payments
Last updated: 18/01-2018
- Tise and the Safe Payments solution serves only as a tool for the buyer and seller to get in contact, agree on a purchase and settle their obligations. The purchase agreement is entered into solely by the buyer and seller at their own risks, and Tise has no responsibility for any potential breach of contract by any of the parties.
- You as a seller accept that if the buyer can prove that the item received significantly differs from the description, the amount paid to you shall be refunded to the buyer.
- You as a buyer accept that when you mark an item as received you also accept the item's condition and that the transaction with the seller is completed. You cannot submit claims about the item's condition or delivery after it has been marked as received.
- If you enable shipping as a delivery option, you also agree to the following:
- Tise has no responsibility if the item is lost or damaged by the postal service or during delivery. You should always keep proof that you have shipped the item (receipt etc.). We strongly urge you to use a trackable shipping alternative.
The receipt must at least include the following properties:
- The name of the postal office / sending location.
- The issuer must be a valid sending location (Postal office, postal office in store, Posten.no etc.)
- The date on the receipt must be the same as when the item was marked as shipped in the Tise app
- You are responsible for making sure that you chose an estimated shipping price from the categories within the app which is enough to cover your actual shipping costs. If the actual shipping costs exceeds the estimate, you bear the full risk for this.
- Tise takes a service fee on the transaction. The fee will vary based on the item price, but the fee amount will be clearly stated in the bid you receive as a seller.
- In case Tise needs to contact you we will use in-app messages and/or email. You are responsible for registering a valid email address with Tise and to reply within 72 hours. In case you don’t comply with this time limit the payment may be released to the other party. You comply with the routines described in the support article.
Tise is using Stripe Connect to handle payment services. By using the Safe Payments solution you also accept the Stripe Connected Account Agreement.